Are you curious about the potential of cannabinoid ingredients, but aren’t ready (or don’t have the bandwidth) to self-manufacture or seek out multiple partnerships? Caliper’s innovative new contract manufacturer (Co-Man) program was designed just for you.
With the Caliper Co-Man program, we blend and package our clinically proven, water-soluble cannabinoid powders into stick-packs, under your brand name.
“Whether you’re an established CPG brand looking to expand into cannabinoids, or a start-up looking to break into the CBD industry, our Co-Man program can help you bring your new product idea or line extension to market quickly,” says Jolene Jacobs, Caliper Ingredients General Manager. “Think of us as a product incubator; a company that will partner with you and help you get your brand up and running,” she adds. “And ultimately we are committed to bring additional reputable cannabinoid brands to market.”
Think of us as a product incubator; a company that will partner with you and get your brand up and running.
Working with Caliper Ingredients offers significant advantages over traditional co-man arrangements, including:
- Attractive minimums – as small as 50K single-serve units, but ready to scale when you are.
- Flexible, fast availability of line time, with affordable pricing.
- State-of-the-art processing facilities and access to highly experienced production, R&D and Quality staff.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) with third-party testing for cannabinoid potency and microbiological contaminants provided for each production run, using nationally accredited testing laboratories.
- Clinical substantiation Caliper’s ingredients are supported with peer-reviewed, published pharmacokinetic data that confirm their improved bioavailability compared with oil-based CBD.
- Full transparency and documentation, enabling you to be regulation-ready from the start.
Working with Caliper Ingredients offers significant advantages over traditional co-man arrangements, including attractive minimums, flexible line time and affordable pricing.
But perhaps the most priceless ingredient in the package? Caliper Ingredients expertise. “We’ve been innovating with cannabinoids in the CPG space for over seven years,” notes Jacobs. “The Co-Man program allows brands to leverage what we know, and what we’ve learned.”
With the resources, expertise, and equipment at the ready, Caliper Ingredients is ready to work with you! Contact us here to explore what’s possible.